The Foundation knows that, as educators, you are passionate about the learning opportunities available to your students. The Foundation is also aware that many teachers dip into their own pockets to help cover the expenses of additional classroom supplies. It is the Foundation’s hope that Student Enrichment Grants will be an easy way for you to help supplement some of your student needs related to classroom learning.
How the Student Enrichment Grants Work:
- Teachers can apply for a grant up to $250.
- A short application helps ensure a quick turn-around time from request to distribution (see below).
- Principals must approve all Student Enrichment Grant applications.
- Checks will be made payble to the teacher to cover cost of expenditure(s).
- Receipts are REQUIRED for reimbursement.
NOTE: These grants are non-competitive. However, they are also first come/first served. Once the annual budget has been expended the program will close until the next school year. Apply early!
THIS PROGRAM WILL OPEN SEPTEMBER 5, 2017. APPLICATION LINK WILL BE LIVE AT THAT TIME.
Young Minds – Bright Futures
The Student Enrichment Fund at Work!!
These proud builders are creating their own special structures with blocks purchased through the Cedar Rapids Community Schools Foundation’s Student Enrichment Fund.